Search Our Site
The people's choice in Livingston County... and beyond!
How to order back issues
The 24 issues listed below are still in print and
can be ordered. (Note: some are in limited supplies.) The price is $5.00
for the first copy, $4.00 @ for each additional, or just $3.00@ if you order 10
or more copies. Our first 6 issues are no longer available, but color copies of
particular articles can still be be ordered.
How to order
mail: Your best bet is still to get out the old pencil and paper and write
us a list of what you want. Include a check payable to Clarion Publications Inc.
and snail mail to P.O. Box 236, Geneseo, N.Y. 14454.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery on all orders. There is no N.Y.S. sales tax on periodicals.
Currently Available as of June, 2002
'94 - Summer Fun (includes 1st Erie Canal Guide)
14. Fall/Holiday '97- The Big Tree Treaty with the Senecas: 200 years after, by Barber Conable
15. Spring '98- Featuring Home & Garden '98
16. Summer '98- Featuring articles on Chimney Bluffs State Park, Geneva, Shinola & more
17. Fall/ Holiday '98- Featuring articles on Hunter's Hope, Elmira, Bully Hill Winery & more
18. Spring '99- Featuring Home & Garden '99, In search of the Perfect Peony, Waterloo, Junior Poles
19. Fall '99- Draft Horses, Surviving the Dade Massacre, NASCAR's Brett Bodine, Clarence, N.Y.
20. Holiday '99- Greeting the New Millenium, Jumbo the Elephant, Year-round Santa, Penn Yan
21. Spring '00- Butterfly Gardens, The Bicycle Craze, Genesee Country Museum
22. Fall '00- Cohocton, Cuba, Fall Fiction
23. Holiday '00- Christmas Collecting, Historic Geneseo, Sledmaking
24. Spring '01- Home & Garden '01, Byron's Big Dig, Watkins Glen
to WebCounter you are the
person to answer the Clarion Call